Buying property can often be daunting, confusing and complicated.
Why use Ebejer & Associates Lawyers?
We are experienced lawyers who can provide the following services:
- Before putting an offer in we can review the contract and section 32. Conveyancers cannot provide this advice.
- We provide advice on any unacceptable risks.
- Inform you of the actual costs of owning the property.
- Advice on special conditions, their meaning and including ones that will assist you.
- Once your offer is accepted we guide you through the process through to settlement, including advice on releasing the deposit you paid and what to look out for in the final inspection.
So when buying property, look no further than experienced professionals at Ebejer & Associates Lawyers.
For a little more information about Conveyancing and How it Works, read this informative article, provided by realestate.com.au.