Ebejer & Associates provides legal advice and assistance to Werribee, Melbourne and the Bellarine Peninsula
We have been assisting clients in the Western Suburbs since 2006, and recently expanded to Melbourne CBD and the Bellarine Peninsula.
We are able to meet clients in both our Werribee and CBD offices by appointment, and with the majority of legal services being provided online we are able to assist clients in any region by telephone, video call and email.
Our lawyers provide expert assistance and advice in the following areas:
- Parenting and Property Matters
- De Facto Separation
- Binding Financial Agreements
Wills & Power of Attorney
- Enduring and Non-Enduring Power of Attorney
- Medical Treatment Decision Maker
- Guardianship Applications at VCAT
Deceased Estates, Estate Planning and Probate
- Grant of Probate
- Letters of Administration
- Contesting Wills
- Calling in and Distributing Assets from deceased estates
- Transfer of Titles
- Family Violence Intervention Orders
- Personal Safety Intervention Orders
- Representation at Court
- Advice and assistance contesting an Intervention Order
Commercial & Residential Leases
- Drafting Leases
- Advice and Review of lease documents
- Disputes as to rental relief
- Representation at VCAT
Maltese Legal Matters
- Drafting Powers of Attorney
- Advice regarding Maltese matters
- Referrals to lawyers in Malta
- Coming soon: Notary Public
Thank you ladies for all your hard work, I will definitely recommend you to all my friends. Wishing you a great Christmas holiday and a loving and wonderful 2018 with your family and friends.
Marlene I would like to thank you for all your help over the year. Really appreciate all you have done. Very glad I had you as my lawyer. I always felt a lot better after each meeting we had. Thank you for that. I had a tough year, but you helped make it easier by always listening and getting straight back to me. Much appreciated.
Marlene I can’t thank you enough for everything you have done for Monroe and myself! You’re an amazing Lawyer who genuinely cared about us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
I cannot thank both Marlene and you enough for everything you’ve done. You both made everything so easy and there was no stress. Thank you and wishing you both a wonderful Christmas and fabulous New Year.