- This event has passed.
Divorce – what does getting divorced mean in Australia and how do I do it?
25 June, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Divorce in Australia is the end of a marriage and does not include parenting and property issues. There are many legal requirements which must be met before you can successfully be divorced which often trip people up.
Join Marlene Ebejer, Accredited Family Law Specialist, for a free webinar explaining the legal requirements for you to be divorced including:
- how long you must be separated,
- whether there is a difference if you are married under two years,
- what happens if there are children of the relationship,
- whether you have to tell the other party you are going to divorce them and how you do so, and
- what happens if you cannot find the other party.
This webinar is for people who are considering undergoing their own divorce or community workers who want to be more informed to assist their clients.
Join us on Thursday 25 June 2020 at 1:00pm.